8.24.2004

Typhoons really aren't too fun

Today was supposed to be the last day of classes. Only it wasn't. Another (the fourth?) typhoon, Aere, is passing over Taiwan. All schools and government offices were closed for the day, as well as most everything else. Tomorrow is already declared another typhoon holiday.

Pretty disappointed to have missed today. Didn't get the chance to say good-bye to everybody, didn't get the chance to improve on my calligraphy one last time and didn't get the chance to see a performance I was going to at The National Concert Hall.

What's more, my flight back on Friday may be delayed. Not from Aere, it'll have moved on by then. But there's another typhoon, a Super Typhoon Chaba, that will be heading over Japan, my first scheduled layover. You can look at the latest map of their progess and wish me luck getting back on time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You come home soon. :-) Haha, you're probably not even happy about it...oh well. See you soon.
-Air